Hello, lovely House of Turquoise readers! I am Sita Montgomery of Sita Montgomery Interiors and from The Family Room Design Studio blog. I am absolutely thrilled to be here today to fill in for Erin as she spends this special time with her precious baby. There is nothing like those first few weeks spent loving on your new little one. I am so happy for Erin and her sweet family and I can't wait to hear more about their new addition!

House of Turquoise has long been one of favorite blogs. Like Erin, I am a lover of all shades of turquoise and aqua and I look forward to coming to HOT each day to see all the fabulous spaces featuring those colors! Erin's blog is not only a constant source of inspiration, but it has introduced me to so many talented designers, architects and photographers. It doesn't get any better than that!

I have been fortunate enough to have Erin share some my work with you in the past. Today, I want to share one of my local client projects with you. I designed this space for a local client that already had, and wanted to keep, many of her staple pieces of furniture, including a brown leather sofa and two brown leather chairs. Many people think they can't achieve a fresh and bright look for their spaces if they own darker pieces of furniture. I hope that after seeing these photos, they will feel differently!










A big "thank you" to Erin for having me here today and allowing me to share this project with you! I hope it inspires some of you to think twice before getting rid of those darker furniture pieces in your own homes! If you are interested in seeing more of my work, please stop by The Family Room Design Studio. I hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top