Well hello there! Kathryn here, from Kathryn J. LeMaster Art & Design. I am just tickled to be here today filling in so our favorite HOT mama and her new little one can spend more time together and hopefully catch up on some well deserved R&R!

Like Erin and most of you, I can't get enough of the color turquoise and all of its beautiful variations. Though I've always been drawn to this happy hue, it seems to have snuck up on me in recent years, climbing the charts and becoming my number one favorite color.

If memory serves me correctly, I believe it was all a head-first-downward-turquoise spiral after the garden stools. Ah, yes. The eye-catching, room-popping turquoise garden stools. A perfect pair.
Once upon a time I stumbled across them on One King's Lane. They called my name and it was love at first sight. They now live happily-ever-after in my entry way (above). Each time I walk through the room they greet me with a cheery smile that brightens my day the way only turquoise can. 

Today I want to pass along to you the day-brightening smile that is everything turquoise. It is my honor to share with you a few of my favorite pics of this winning color in action!
Lisa McDennon
Peppermint Bliss
BHG
A Beautiful Mess

Hannah Berman via Design Sponge

Breathe Happiness

Ruth Sommers via House Beautiful
I hope this little picture parade brought you a smile! To see more of my favorite turquoise inspiration, check out my previous blog post on turquoise, here.

I've had a blast sharing with you today, so thanks for being here! Please feel free to come on by and visit me anytime at kathrynjlemaster.com. I'd love to see you there!

Until next time...

Ciao! ;)

-Kathryn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top