Hello, everyone! I am Luciane, from Home Bunch and it's really nice to "meet" you all!

I'm in this business for years and I have prepared thousands of posts before, but this one is extra special for me. I am extremely happy to be part of this blog today, this is a moment that Erin will cherish forever and I know she's enjoying being with her little guy. Congratulations my friend and many blessings to the three of you!
If you haven't been to my blog yet, I have a series called "Interior Design Ideas" that runs every Thursday. There, I share my favorite images and inspiration I find during the week. I hope you enjoy this special edition with turquoise interiors only! This should be fun!!!

Turquoise Interior Design Ideas
Designed by Westover Landscape Design, Inc.
A Day in the Garden
Designed by Westover Landscape Design, Inc.
Charming Kitchen
Designed by R.A.D. Design-Build.
Happy Island
Designed by Timothy Corrigan, Inc.
Pop of Color
Designed by John Malick & Associates.
Pretty Lemonade
Via Livin' Easy.
Summery Colors
Designed by Meg Adams Interior Design.
Feminine Touch
Designed by Story & Space.
Chandelier & Sconce
Designed by KDS Interiors, Inc.
Subtle Turquoise
Designed by Van Wicklen Design.
Gentle Love
Designed by Carousel Designs.
Lucky Little Girl
Designed by Kathleen DiPaolo Designs.
Boy's Bedroom
Via Trisha Troutz.
Casual Elegance
Designed by Amanda Webster Design.
Headboards
Designed by Castro Design Studio.
Sleep, Play & Be Happy!
Via Niba Rugs.
Vintage Charm
Designed by Kathryn Long, ASID.
Marble & Turquoise Wallpaper
Designed by Kerr Construction, Inc.
Entryway Beauty
Designed by Kristie Barnett. Photos by Melanie G Photography.
Mudroom
Designed by TerraCotta Properties.
Finding Peace at the Porch
Designed by Smith & Vansant Architects PC.
Turks and Caicos
Designed by LKID.
Floating
Designed by LKID.
Romantic Paradise
Who would you share this place with? :-)
Designed by LKID.


I really hope you guys had a good time here today! It was a pleasure preparing this, after all, turquoise is my favorite color!
I want to thank Erin for having me here. You know how much I love your work and no one can replace you. You're the "Queen of Turquoise", my friend! :-) I hope you're having the best time of your life with your baby! Enjoy this love... it's the purest!
Now, if you guys have an extra minute, I would LOVE to have you over! Drop by my blog and let me know what you think! The doors are open... grab a cup of coffee and let's dream a little! :-)
Big hugs to all of you and a little kiss to your little one, Erin!
with Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top