Hello everyone!  My name is Laura and I blog over at Meaningful Spaces.  A humongous thank you to Erin for the privilege of adding to her beautiful blog.  Erin's House of Turquoise was one of the reasons I started blogging last year.  I have always loved DIY projects, and after enjoying Erin's blog, and others for years, I decided to jump in and join the blogging party.  I love to  connect with people that have the same passion about all things house and home.

I am definitely a lover of turquoise, every room in my house has some version of it.  Today I want to share with you my latest project, my laundry room.  The space is anchored by one of my favorite turquoise paint colors, Sherwin Williams Sea Salt.








So that is my newly made over laundry room.  Erin's blog is so beautiful, that I couldn't bring myself to post the before pictures of this space, but please go here if you want to see a complete before and after (picture wall to wall pink, green, and yellow wallpaper!)  And please visit Meaningful Spaces to see more ways that I have used turquoise at home. 

Thank you again Erin, it was a privilege to share with your readers today!

Have a wonderful day~
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top