Ever since Stacey of Quintessence shared a sneak peek of this gorgeous kitchen designed by Young Huh, I've been dying to devour the images in the November issue of House Beautiful! What I love most is that it reminds me of one of my happiest places on Earth: my grandma's kitchen! My grandparents lived in a century-old farmhouse in Iowa (where my aunt and uncle now live) and I feel like this captures a lot of the same spirit. It's no wonder, this circa 1900 home was renovated to have the same humble and homey feeling of the homeowner's childhood home–with modern amenities of course! The color on the cabinets, "Teresa's Green" by Farrow & Ball, looks up to date but still has that charming, old-fashioned vibe. Just perfect all around! And don't you love the dog peeking through the screen door?! See the photos by John Hall, which were styled by Gregory Bissonnette, and read the entire article over at House Beautiful!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top