These images are exactly why I love the blogosphere. Where would I ever see something like this in my "normal" world?! Thanks to Blair at Delight by Design for finding this gem from Nuevo Estilo. Love all that weathered wood, the fancy French sink and those delicate little circular windows!

I'm back from LA! What a time I had. Being in the sunshine and seeing green felt SO amazing, just the refreshing break I needed. The conference really was fantastic. Like I've been saying, it was so great to meet and learn from all of those talented and creative people. I can't wait to implement all the stuff I learned. First things first, did you all know I have decor shopping blogs (including a turquoise one, of course)?! It seemed like every person I talked to there had no idea! Looks like I need to start promoting myself better! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top