I'm so excited to share with you this living room designed and photographed by my uber-talented reader Julia Ryan of Pawleys Island Posh. Not only is she one incredible photographer, but she also decorated this breathtaking space! I know you're all dying to know what paint color she used...Sherwin Williams SW 6477 Tidewater. So beautiful. I recognized those adorable slipper chairs covered in Thomas Paul's Aviary Birds fabric right away, as they've been on my wish list for a very long time. (Did you know you can get them at Target?!) I love that she added the zebra print in to spice things up. Definitely visit Julia's blog for more (including the always fun before'n'afters)!!

Can you believe it's now only FIVE weeks until the big day?! I'm so fortunate to be having yet another shower this Sunday! I'm actually making a quick unplanned trip to St Louis here in a few hours, so keep your fingers crossed I make it back in time! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top