Today's room from Colorado Homes and Lifestyles and photographed by Emily Minton Redfield, is dedicated to my handsome fiancé who is celebrating his birthday!! In a perfect world, my rugged outdoorsman would live in the mountains as a hikemaster, residing (with moi, of course) in light-filled contemporary digs. This Aspen home designed Barbara Mullen of Caroline-Edwards Interior Design would be right up his alley. He's more neutral-happy than I am but readily admits to loving the turquoise. In fact I know he'd love those George Smith chairs...he's got a major thing for tufted furniture. But undoubtedly it's the view and the proximity of a scenic hike that would have him at hello! See more of this sleek, understated mountain home here! And a huge happy birthday to my FH, Chris! ♥


(taken last week at my bridal shower...isn't he cute?!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top