Can I tell you how much I love this home belonging to my dear reader Tracy?! I am really digging the mix of modern and vintage, and the fresh color palette that is carried throughout. Each photo has so much to look at, I can just imagine wandering around her home asking, "And where'd you find this?" Isn't the entryway just the most welcoming that you've seen?? Love those cool collections she has going on! Thanks for sharing your home with us Tracy! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Edit: Tracy graciously supplied us with all the paint info for her home!

Kitchen turquoise - General Paint Saladin
Great Room greens - General Paint French Ditch and Lichen
Foyer turquoise - General Paint Direct Appeal
Master Bath green - General Paint Envy
Downstairs Bath turquoise - General Paint Pillow Soft
Sitting Room (fireplace) turquoise - General Paint National Treasure

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top