I LOVE this bedroom designed by Angeline Guido, a young interior designer out of Dallas. She said the client's 14 year-old daughter wouldn't settle for anything other than blue walls...my kind of girl! (The color is Sherwin Williams SW6945 "Belize".) I think the results are fun and youthful, but still incredibly tasteful. The custom-made headboard and bedding are scrumptious, and I am loving the zebra stool! What a great room!

Today you guys have to head over to one of my favorite blogs, Lovely Scribbles. I was super excited and totally flattered when Nikki wondered if I'd be willing to meet her for a little interview for her blog (so cool that she lives nearby!) We had such an awesome time hanging out, had so much in common, boy did the time just FLY by! Read all about it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top