Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you so much for the opportunity to share my space!! I am an avid fan of "House of Turquoise" and am so excited to be stopping by today!

My name is Paige and my blog is called Faith's Place.

I am the wife to my my 3rd grade sweetheart (yep, that's right, I said 3rd grade) and mother to 2 beautiful little girls! Currently, my husband is deployed to Iraq on a year long tour (14 months, actually). I took this past year to challenge myself to 100 "Deployment Projects" as my coping mechanism to get through this deployment! It has given me a chance to focus on our home and our children, rather than thinking about his looonnnggg deployment!!! As of today, I have 11 projects to finish by the end of the month....when the hubby FINALLY comes home!! YAY!!!

One of my latest deployment projects is my Master Bedroom. I feel that decorating doesn't have to cost a lot of money...working with what you have, or being frugal can also give you wonderful results. I realize that I will never be on the cover of DECOR magazine or Better Homes and Gardens, but I do know that over the last year I have been able to create spaces in our home that reflect our personality and character....a home that I am proud to show off because it's where I have so diligently made my "nest" over the last year!

You can read ALL about my Master Bedroom redo with before pictures by clicking HERE.

So, thank you for taking the time to check out "my space".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top