Hello everyone, Megan here from MIMI+MEG to share with you some of my favorite turquoise table lamps.


1. Recycled Rock Candy Glass Lamps from Swank Lighting
2. Robert Abbey, Delta Table Lamp
3. Mariposa Table Lamp from ZGallerie
4. Pottery Lamps from Pieces





While we're at it, I've also put together some amazing turquoise accessories for your summer wardrobe!


1. Dolce Vita, Jollen
2. Banana Republic, Stone Foldover Clutch
3. Kendra Scott, Danielle Earrings
4. Virginia Johnson, Sack Luggage
5. Brooklyn Thread, Turquoise Slab Necklace
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Natasha Bag
7. OPI, Read My Palm via InStyle


Thanks Megan! And thanks to all my fabulous guest bloggers these last couple weeks...I hope you all enjoyed their posts as much as I did! I should be back here tomorrow, fresh from the honeymoon!! -Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top