I have to admit I never picked up an issue of Town & Country until Stephen Drucker took over. Not sure what it was like before, but his first issue impressed me. This Atlanta home designed by color genius Miles Redd and photographed by Francesco Lagnese is opulence at its finest. The living room?? The walls are covered in stretched turquoise silk satin. The dressing room? Hand painted de Gournay wallaper. And the breathtaking bedroom floor?? Oscar de la Renta leopard-print carpet. I love the fashion sketches in the bathroom covering the platinum blue Boussac Tarentelle wallpaper too. Oh the other half!

Time to announce the lucky winner of the Candace Rose giveaway!


And with that happy news, I'm going to turn off my computer and get ready for my trip to New York! I leave tomorrow morning and will be gone 10 whole days. Yay! I asked some of my favorite bloggers to entertain and inspire us with their favorite turquoise spaces. You'll love it. In addition, you can still check out Everything Turquoise...I have 50 posts scheduled on there! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top