From the bottom of my heart, thank each and every one of you for your comments about my grandma. Your thoughts and prayers have brought me a lot of comfort and that is very much appreciated. The last couple of days have been tough, but her memory will live on and will always bring me much joy. We had a nice time in Iowa, including a lovely afternoon spent at the farm. The weather couldn't have been any more perfect.

Speaking of weather, I have the feeling there aren't going to be too many more weekends here in Minnesota where we can enjoy our porches. Doesn't this one designed by Lee Ann Thornton take the cake?! It's crazy to me that something as simple as beautiful fabric can make my heart so happy. (Here we have Raoul Textiles...just stunning.) The weather is supposed to continue to be nice here, and I wish it only the best for all of you wherever you are this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top