My favorite discovery last week was the tumblr Birch & Lily...so many wonderful interiors collected over there, I had a ball going through them all. I really love Tumblr, I could get lost in there for hours. But it's so frustrating when I can't find any info at all on the photos posted! You can go as far back as you can, but still nothing! Reminds me of this this quote from Door Sixteen I read on the Paris Hotel Boutique Journal: "Tumblr is the place where copyrights and credits go to die." Lynn's whole post is well worth a read and I couldn't agree more with her. It's sad that these amazingly creative people aren't being recognized. So with that being said, here were some of my favorites from that tumblr. Do any of you happen to have any info on any of them??

Edit- Kristin from Kitchen Beautiful found us lots more images of the kitchen in the 6th image! See it here! Thanks Kristin!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top