Anne-Marie of 10 Rooms Design



Nancy of Marcus Design

Christina D.

Kelly B.


Caitlin of That House on The Corner


Mindy from Our Humble Abode

Rhonda S.


Sabrina from Schtuff at Home


Tabitha from The Modern Mormon Mom


Lynnette T.


Patricia of The Old Post Road


Jean from Style Observer


Sara C.


Annie of The House that Jade Built


Katie Firth



Debbie G.

Arlette P.

Elizabeth B.

Kurtrinna S.



Alison FL


Cynthia WW


KJ of Life of a Fabulous Grandma


Miss Corner Cape of The Cape on the Corner

Amity of Yippie Family

Cindy M. of Cameras and Chaos


Melissa of Princess Crowns and Pearls

Tara G.

Erin of Fairy Tales


Heidi of Websentials and Design

Lisa of Sheppard Girls

Geelherme

DIY Dog bed by Mary Jean of One Nutty Girl

Lakshmi of Dress Your Home

Allison A.

Terry B. of Sayles Ranch


Connie Achurra Deco-Arte

Ela of Life In My Pj's

Mindy from Our Humble Abode
Ok first off SORRY for so many pictures today! I started this not realizing how many I'd compiled! Next time I promise I won't wait so long to do a readers' room post! Now...how cool are these?! Isn't it amazing how everyone uses turquoise in a different way? How the different shades look great with different colors, create so many different moods? Above is why I love the color. And why I love you guys. You're all so creative! I wish you all lived around Minneapolis so I could come sit in your homes and enjoy the inspiring spaces you've created. Thank you for sending me your photos...each one truly brings me joy! And with that, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top