Home Sweet Home

pixiesticks23♥


Jackie Rueda


Home Sweet Home


mrkumm

carladallas

Ashley R. Good

paperandglue

ozfan22

Sealaura

me

nicole st. john

reader Ashley of Just Beachy

AS500

Paper Pie

SoulBlend

♫ Claire ♫

Dear World, You're Pretty

Pretty much the entire time I was putting this post together, I had the Jim White song "Turquoise House" stuck in my head. (Wish I knew a way of having it automatically play while you scroll down the homes...that would make this much more fun.) I know so many of you love turquoise as much as I do...so I'm dying to know if the outside of your house features our favorite color?? If not, would you ever consider painting it, even just part of it, turquoise?


Because I wanna live in a turquoise house
with turquoise garden and a turquoise yard.
Drive around town in a turquoise car.
Find a turquoise girl with a turquoise heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top