Domino

Martha Stewart

Domino





Steven Radazzo via Desire to Inspire

Malabar

HousetoHome

Minh+Wass

Sandberg via coco+kelley

Domino

A Life's Design
Flickr

Elle Decor via Chic Coles

James Merrell

coco+kelley

Domino

Lars Ranek
As much as I love turquoise paired with totally different colors (pretty much every color, if you haven't figured that out by now...), I also have a big weakness for keeping things in the family. I've been super excited to do this post for awhile, but it's taken me a long time to collect the images. Currently I am completely crazy for turquoise paired with cobalt blue. It's been really hard to find pictures of that combo...but if anyone can find 'em, I will! Of course I always think it's fun to add a bright pop of yellow, orange or green in an otherwise blue room too. I hope you enjoyed all these cool blue rooms! Have a fantastic weekend everyone! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top