Just when I didn't think I could love it any more!! Remember the week-long Dream Home Tour we took a couple of weeks ago?? Since those photos were taken, my reader Cristi and her husband Jeff put up shutters painted the same fab color as the door and the garage, Benjamin Moore's Wythe Blue. Doesn't it look amazing?! Another round of applause to the builder Morgan Hatfield of Hatfield Homes and Cristi's photography at Hiya Papaya! If you missed the tour, check out all five days starting here.

I'm delighted to be a guest blogger today at two fantastic blogs! The one-and-only Tobi Fairley asked me to put together an "All-American Design" themed post for her, in turquoise of course! Then visit me over at the creative haven DIY by Design where I'm sharing a few of my favorite readers' rooms. Come and say hello!



To all of my readers in America, Happy 4th of July!! I hope you have a wonderful, safe holiday weekend! See you on Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top