There's so much to love in this kitchen designed by Garrison Hullinger out of Portland, Oregon. The cabinets painted Benjamin Moore HC-120 Van Alen Green are just so, so pretty. The colorful suzani rug, the narrow island, the La Cornue range and oh-my-word that chandelier are all just the mouth-watering icing on top! Check out more of this 1901 remodeled home over here!

I'm so happy it's Friday, which means it's time to head to sunny California for the Design Bloggers Conference! I couldn't be more excited to meet and learn from all of the talented people attending and speaking...it's going to be such a great experience! (Plus I hear they don't have snow in LA!) I won't be back until Wednesday night, but hopefully I'll find some time to sneak in some posts while away! Have a great weekend guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top