So today's the big day....my 30th birthday! I thought I'd share with you guys one of the rooms that inspired me to start this blog three years ago. I had seen this home while stalking Apartment Therapy's Fall Colors contest, and back then I'd never seen anything like it! One day when I wanted to go look at it again, it took me forever to find it. That's when I realized maybe I should start a blog to collect fabulous rooms, make them easier to find, and seriously, imagine the thrill of seeing turquoise room after turquoise room! Never in a million years did I think I'd have so many readers, meet so many people who love turquoise as much as I do. Thank you all so much for your comments every day, for inspiring me with your rooms and projects, and for sharing all of your amazing blogs with me. 30 is going to be the best year yet, and so much of that is because of you!

And with that, time to announce the winner of my giveaway! *Drumroll please!*

Lucky girl! So now I'm turning off the computer and going to celebrate the rest of the day. In fact, I think I'll take tomorrow off too. (It's actually C's and my anniversary!!) So I'll see guys back here on Monday! I'll leave you with some more all-time favorite photos from Carla Ten Eyck Photography that I discovered on mimi and meg a year ago. I love them as much now as I did then! Ooh la la!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top