I'm sure many of you have seen this brand new art studio and office space of the lovely Laura Trevey, one of the blogosphere's most talented artists! In addition to painting her beautiful watercolors (check out her Etsy store), Laura also maintains two blogs, one for her watercolors, and another titled Bright, Bold, and Beautiful (how can you resist that?!) Back to this great space though...Laura told me that House of Turquoise actually inspired her to paint the room Spring Mint by Benjamin Moore. I love it! I also love that she painted the pegboard the same color. Look at all her beautiful paintings! *sigh* See her painting Summer Breeze that she has displayed on a stand in the last photo? I actually just bought a print of that a couple weeks ago and can't wait to have it displayed in my own home...the colors are breathtaking! For more info on Laura's studio, head over here! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top