Hi, this is Stacy Naquin of Stacy Naquin Interiors. I'm a designer & blogger from Baton Rouge, Louisiana and love to share all things Southern Chic - from Kentucky Derby parties to New Orleans artists.

I'd love to tell you that this space is a client's bedroom (with really bad taste), but the truth is...it was my first home and master bedroom. Sigh...I know what you're thinking! When I showed my designer friend, she was surprised horrified, with a look of "You better not ever tell anyone else."
Before:
After:


Are you glad I told ???

The Guest Bedroom / Home Office:


Thank you Erin! It's such an honor to guest post for House of Turquoise!!!
All photographs by Chad Chenier

Follow me on Facebook.
See my other favorite color combinations on Pinterest.
Experience Southern Chic art, interiors & hotels on my Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top